The Aesthetica Art Prize 2016 is currently open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established artists to showcase their work to new international audiences and further their engagement in the art world.
Prizes include £5,000 courtesy of Hiscox, a group exhibition, publication in the Art Prize Annual, Future Now and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine (311,000 readership).
To date, the Aesthetica Art Prize has supported a wealth of artists who have progressed their careers since their exposure through the Award, including gaining exhibitions in the UK and internationally.
We would really like artists around the world to know about this opportunity.
View previous finalists’ work to share this news HERE.
· £5,000 Main Prize Winner, courtesy of Hiscox
· Group exhibition hosted by Aesthetica
· Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
· Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology
· £250 art supplies vouchers, courtesy of Winsor & Newton
· A selection of art publications from Prestel Books
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Painting & Drawing; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and Video, Installation & Performance.
Submissions close 31 August 2016. To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/art-prize/enter