Participate in Creative Alliance’s Annual THE BIG SHOW Exhibition and Performance
Our 27th annual members' extravaganza is back! This is your chance to be in THE BIG SHOW! Don’t miss this opportunity to have your artwork on our main gallery walls or perform on our stage!
The BIG Show Exhibition Opening & Variety Show takes place on Saturday, July 16, 2022 – and we want you to participate! The exhibition is on display in the main gallery and online from July 16 - August 21, 2022.
Become A Member! The BIG Show is one of our many Member perks. Click here to view membership options and select the level that's right for you!
The BIG Show Exhibition: How to Participate
- Your membership must be active. Email [email protected] if you have questions about your status.
- Select a drop-off date. Members must sign up and select a drop-off date. Non-members will be charged a fee which includes a solo membership.
- Artwork drop off is on the following dates:
THU JUN 23 | 6-8PM
SAT JUN 25 | 12-6PM
SUN JUN 26 | 12-6PM
FRI JUL 1 | 5-8PM
SAT JUL 2 | 12-6PM
SUN JUL 3 | 12-6PM (Last day to drop off. No late submissions)
- Complete The Big Show registration form before drop off (this form will be emailed to you from [email protected] once you select a drop-off date).
- Artwork must be under 36 inches (3ft) wide
- Safely drop off your artwork at Creative Alliance on the drop-off date you’ve chosen
- Submit only one (1) artwork per member
- Must be ready to hang upon drop off
- Check-in with the front desk before dropping off artwork
Late drop-offs will not be accepted (Last day to register and drop off artwork is SUN JUL 3 | 5PM)
If you have questions regarding The Big Show Exhibition, contact Joy Davis, Visual Arts Director at [email protected].
The BIG Show on Stage: How to Participate
SAT JUL 16 | 8-9:30pm
Please register here – Members must sign in to register. Non-members will be charged a fee (which comes with a solo membership). Once registered, you will receive an email from [email protected] with a link to The BIG Show on stage performance information form. Form and tech needs must be completed by midnight on Thursday July 9th.
- Performer must be a current Creative Alliance Member, or if performing as a group, at least one performer must be a current Creative Alliance Member to register. Email [email protected] if you have questions about your status.
- Deadline to register is Thursday, July 9th
- Performances should be one selection, up to 5 minutes in maximum length.
If you have questions regarding The Big Show on Stage, contact Tinku Bhattacharyya, Performance Director at [email protected]
Your membership gift is essential to all that we do and goes straight to work, supporting forward-thinking exhibitions, performances, education, and community programs this year (both online and in-person).
Become a member or renew today!
If you have any questions about Creative Alliance membership and its benefits, please contact our Development Associate, Vic Yambao at [email protected]
TAGS: Art, Performance, Exhibition, Non-Profit, Artist, Opportunities