The Baltimore Office of Promotion & The Arts is excited to announce the 2016 Gallery Network. Gallery Network is an expansion of the Janet & Walter Sondheim Prize featuring artists and art galleries throughout Baltimore city and county. Gallery Network is designed to raise the visibility of, and attract more visitors to, Baltimore’s thriving arts community. All galleries are welcome to apply, and participation is FREE!
Application Deadline: April 2, 2016
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Gallery Network promotes the events and exhibitions at participating galleries throughout the year through a highly-visible marketing campaign.
- Seasonally printed, professionally designed public relations materials will list your gallery’s information.
- Openings and events hosted by your gallery each season will be listed in a variety of our printed promotional materials, along with a description of your exhibition and its dates. We will also be continuously promoting events and exhibitions at your gallery on our Facebook page throughout the year.
Check out the Gallery Network Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtscapeGalleryNetwork/?fref=ts
To participate in the Gallery Network, galleries must propose an exhibition that includes at least ONE 2016 Sondheim Prize Applicant. The exhibition must occur between June 1st and August 31st, 2016. After your proposal has been accepted, we will include your gallery in all promotional materials, which will then be distributed to participating galleries in May, 2016. Galleries only need to apply once a year. At the beginning of each season following the Summer, we will request that you submit any upcoming exhibitions that you would like to be included in that season’s promotional materials. And throughout the year, we will be sharing any upcoming events at participating galleries on our Facebook page.
- Gallery must be located in Baltimore City or Baltimore County.
- Exhibition or event must occur between June 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016.
- At least one2016 Janet & Walter Sondheim Prize applicant must be included in your exhibition.
- If you plan to submit a proposal, please contact Flannery Winchester (info below) to receive the 2016 Sondheim Prize applicant information and artwork.You will need this list in order to complete the proposal form.
- Proposals can be submitted online at this link: https://promotionandarts.submittable.com/submit/53147
Submission Deadline: April 2, 2016
Please contact Flannery Winchester if you have any questions about Gallery Network or the application process.
[email protected] // (443) 263-4351