FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2015 AT 12P.M. EST
About the Fellowship:
The Urban Arts Leadership Program (UALP) seeks to identify ten exceptional rising leaders of color who aspire to leadership positions at arts and cultural organizations in Maryland.
The Program will provide workshops, mentoring sessions, talks, discussions, as well as a three (3) or six (6) month internship placement at a partnering organization, helping Fellows to develop new and expanded skills and networks. It is open to applicants with a particular focus on serving emerging leaders of color.
The program spans the 2015-2016 year, beginning in October 2015 and concluding in July 2016. For three month fellowship placements there is a stipend of $1,500 and for six month placements there is a stipend payment of $3,000.
To learn more about UALP, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page here.
Fellowship Eligibility Requirements:
- A resident of Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County, or Howard County at the time of application and thoughout the duration of the program
- A U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- A senior or recent graduate of a four-year undergraduate college or university.
- Has demonstrated and assumed a leadership role in an arts-related endeavor.
- Can commit to at least 20 hours a week (including weekend meetings) for the duration of the program
- Download the UALP 2015-16 Fellowship Application here.
- Download the UALP 2015-15 Letters of Recommendation Guidelines here.
- Complete the application in its entirety. Please read the application instructions carefully.
- Submit your completed application to [email protected] by Friday, May 29, 2015, 12p.m. EST
Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions regarding the Urban Arts Leadership Program (UALP) Fellowship.
The Urban Arts Leadersip Program is a Program of the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance.