The Baltimore Museum of Art seeks a highly-motivated Advancement Services Coordinator to enter constituent and gift information into the Museum’s donor database and play a pivotal role on the advancement team.
The Advancement Services Coordinator collaborates with advancement staff to ensure that constituent and gift information are logged accurately and reconciles advancement financial transactions with finance staff on a monthly basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of all gifts and pledges.
- Accurately and timely generates gift acknowledgements, thank you letters, and receipts.
- Maintains accurate constituent records.
- Works closely with the Finance Office to reconcile daily summary totals, as well as year-end reporting to auditors.
- Supports a broad range of advancement activities, including responding to member requests and participating in events.
- Organize tasks and work collaboratively with work-study students.
- Assists with data projects.
This full-time, exempt position reports to the Director of Advancement Services.
Baltimore Museum of Art
Advancement Services Coordinator
Job Submission Requirements:
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 0-2 years customer service experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Strong math and problem solving skills
• Commitment to accuracy
• Familiarity with fundraising software; Raiser’s Edge preferred
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
The BMA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourage all qualified professionals to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. For this exempt position we offer medical, dental, vision, prescription, 403b retirement plan, long term disability, flexible spending account, flexible and condensed scheduling, museum and restaurant discounts, and reduced fee gym membership. We also offer accrued vacation, holidays, personal days, floating holidays, and sick days.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to [email protected]
with “Advancement Services Coordinator” Last Name and First Name in the subject line.
Incomplete application materials will not be accepted.
No phone calls please.