Job Submission Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent professional experience
• Master’s Degree preferred
• 10 years progressively responsible experience in fund raising
• Minimum of 4 years in a leadership role with responsibility for managing Advancement staff
• Integral knowledge and involvement with a donor/contact management system (i.e. Blackbaud or similar)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Adept at developing strong relationships externally with donors, board members, advisory boards, and internally with senior level management, and internal staff from various department
• Strong knowledge in MS Office suite
• Exceptional time management, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
The BMA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourage all qualified professionals to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. For this exempt position we offer medical, dental, vision, prescription, 403b retirement plan, long term disability, flexible spending account, flexible and condensed scheduling, museum and restaurant discounts, and reduced fee gym membership. We also offer accrued vacation, holidays, personal days, floating holidays, and sick days.
Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]
with “Major Gifts Officer” your first and last name in the subject line.
Incomplete application materials will not be considered.
No phone calls please.